Magical Caribbean Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Glory

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 02, 2019

Ship: Carnival Glory

Review Summary

I had an amazing time on the carnival glory.. Wish they had way more vegetarian vegan options for food. Love the 18 and older pool in the back of the ship which was strictly enforced.

Embarkation

Excellent

Ship Experiences

I'm Vegetarian... I also don't eat seafood or anything like that... So the food selection on the glory was not good for dinner.. Breakfast in the sit down dining was amazing every day....

Golden Restaurant

There are not enough vegetarian options for someone who doesn't eat seafood or fish. These standard Indian vegetarian that is on your menu with disgusting.

Platinum Restaurant

I had breakfast here every single morning amazing every single morning. Love the eggs Benedict without meat. That is my everyday Breakfast well on the cruise.

Guy''s Burger Joint

I don't eat meat but the fries are amazing, And the mushrooms that are in the condiment section are amazing and I could have eaten a whole plate of them.

Deli

I truly enjoyed my grilled cheese sandwich and fries a few times well on the ship glad it was available

I had a spot treatments of the 1st time that was really amazing... They do try to sell you products after but if you politely turn them down its all good... We went to the carnival quest which was a lot of fun if you don't know that see adult scavenger hunt... I watched a movie on the big screen that was nice... Hang out by the 18 in up pool for an entire seaday... And that was super nice because they had security there and they absolutely did not allow kids in the pool..

Didn't go to any

No children with me

Our Room Stewart Troy was amazing... our dinner staff were amazing..

It was a little confusing getting from one end of the ship to the other end of the ship.. It was a little confusing getting to breakfast but I the last day we figured it out...

This Room is an handicap accessible Room it is extreme and spacious... Has an extremely spacious bathroom which is handicapped sensible for a wheel in shower... It does have a window and you can see out of it they call in an obstructed view but we could see everywhere we went we could see the water and it was so easily accessible to the bridge of the ship..

Walk around the ship know how to use the elevators how to get to the breakfast area if you're going to sit down breakfast which is way better than the Lido deck in my opinion..

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

Amber Cove (Puerto Plata), Dominican Republic

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Did excursion to Saint John's from a fairy through carnival it was so amazing... That beach was amazing did Snorkeling.... It was the best time I ever had something..

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Love San Juan... did our own thing

Grand Turk Island

Amazing beautiful water just stay at the water just a at the beach walk down the shack Jack's just stay there....

Disembarkation

Fast

Traveler Photos

Pool time Swimming pool St. John's Trunk Bay St. Johns Trunk Bay St. John's Island