DJ DBiz is not DBIZ

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2016

Being on the cruise with our family to celebrate several birthdays and a college graduation. The DJ was rude and obnoxious to the passengers making request. He even went as far as to clear the floor by playing music from the 60's and 70's. Many nights we brought our Bose speaker to the deck outside and had our own party.

The new Carnival Hun app was wonderful. Looking forward to a few minor improvements but over all, it serves it's purpose. No more need for walkie talkies.

The disembarking process at the end of the cruise was the worse I have experienced in all the cruises I've been on. It was a safety hazard waiting to happen. There were gaps in communication on what the process was and it wasn't clear that they wanted everyone out of their rooms by 830am.

I I would have given it at least a 3 but since we went on Carnival specifically to have a great time and party and the DJ was so awful, I had to downgrade it to a 2. Sorry Carnival... Lots of opportunities on this one.

Everything else was good besides the DJ

DJ DBiz was horrible, rude and obnoxious to the passengers

Liked not needing to clime up bunk bed

The burgers, fish and chips, pizza and ice cream are always on pointe!