Disappointed

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

This was the worst cruise that I have every taken.  Me and my husband both got sick from eating food from the burrito bar.  While sitting on deck 10 in the smoking section we were seeing some type of bugs.  Took pictures went down to guest services and they acted like it was nothing.  What made my trip enjoyable was the people that I met on the ship.  Carnivals quality has gone down the drain.  Our cruise was changed from eastern Caribbean to western and they only gave each guest a $15 credit.  They do not have to ever worry about me and my husband ever sailing again with them again.

The food was horrible. Me and my husband go sick eating at the burrito bar.

The housekeeping staff was excellent. The other areas act like they had attitudes with everybody.

My room was excellently cleaned everywhere else I can't say that. Was on deck 10 in the smoking section seeing bugs.

The cabin was ok did not plan on being in the cabin only to sleep. However, the cabin is really only for one person. With two people in the room it's tight.

Don't eat anything from the burrito bar.