Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Disappointed

Sail Date: August 22, 2015

This was the worst cruise that I have every taken.  Me and my husband both got sick from eating food from the burrito bar.  While sitting on deck 10 in the smoking section we were seeing some type of bugs.  Took pictures went down to guest services and they acted like it was nothing.  What made my trip enjoyable was the people that I met on the ship.  Carnivals quality has gone down the drain.  Our cruise was changed from eastern Caribbean to western and they only gave each guest a $15 credit.  They do not have to ever worry about me and my husband ever sailing again with them again.

The cabin was ok did not plan on being in the cabin only to sleep. However, the cabin is really only for one person. With two people in the room it's tight.
I had no issues with this process.
My room was excellently cleaned everywhere else I can't say that. Was on deck 10 in the smoking section seeing bugs.
Our Eastern Caribbean was changed to a Western Caribbean which I was not pleased with. I paid for the cruise I wanted. Then you take me to places and tell me If I go beyond a certain point I could get robbed not happy at all.
Service and Staff The housekeeping staff was excellent. The other areas act like they had attitudes with everybody.
The food was horrible. Me and my husband go sick eating at the burrito bar.

Don't eat anything from the burrito bar.