Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My family loves the trip

Sail Date: March 21, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This is our first time cruise, we love it.

The food is very good, my kids loves the buffet. we all gained weight,and I don't think we should blame Carnival on this:-)

the staff are friendly, house keeping staff, customer service, shore explore service are friendly and knowledgeable; The shows were fantastic; everything is well organized! we will come back!

We didn't go since we have already got so much fine. That's why I only rate OK instead of Great.
In Cayman island, we wait a little longer time for the tour guide and had a little hiccups. But overall is pretty good.