Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

2 day to Nowhere

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

To Nowhere was a fantastic get away and party weekend. It was affordable for all. Food was just satisfactory. I saw many guests who could not get served a cocktail and waited or went to the bar and waited. Lost $$$ for Carnival. Myself\, I had a fun time and went away with Norovirus and then gave it to my family!

Pros: people watching

Cons: food and service

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Food seemed to be pushed to you at a rush. Sodas are not available unless the bars are open. Shrimp had that frozen limp appearance and flavor. Dining room decor is dated.