Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Rested as intended

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

The intention of our 7 day cruise was to rest and get away from work and has been accomplished. The ship was very well maintained and clean. The staff in all departments was friendly and willing to please. The ports of call were very interesting and beautiful and was the main reason for selecting this particular ship. We have cruised the western Caribbean a few times and needed a change.
The room was ample\, however the bed was in need of replacement you could see the 2 nests even before removing the covers. The food was average\, nothing to brag about but the waiters made it nice and entertaining.
Be careful about purchasing WIFI connection. I timed my usage after purchasing the 45 minute plan\, by my timer I had around 20 minutes left but when I went to log in the last day at sea\, a message said i din't have any plan active... (paid 30.00 for 45 minutes)

Pros: Gym area

Cons: Mediocre food

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

The layout of the ship is a bit confusing with so many restaurants in different areas of the boat. Constant reference to the maps by the elevators was needed.
The poor refers to the food quality only. I work in the food industry and feel that they can do much better.
Nice size but bed was uncomfortable (mattress to old)