Carnival Glory Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

satisfactory trip and unforgettable bug

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

The service of the ship was good. The stewardess of my cabin (Chanonya)was honest to return my lost iPhone. However\, a bedbug was found and killed in my cabin\, and I had several bites. Eventually\, I had to move to another cabin.

Pros: good staff with some good dishes of food

Cons: bed bug found

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

more for the 70 to 80's people.
good service. The stewardess of my cabin (Chanonya)was honest to return my lost iPhone.
It was tidy\, but a bedbug was found and killed by me. However\, it did not stop the insect biting me. Eventually I had to change the cabin.