Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 30, 2014

I had an amazing  time Thank you all at carnival glory 3 people made my trip excellent Antonio from Peru in the platinum dining room table 679 to be exact you are awesome he took really good care of us he made my dining experience a great one. Anthony who kept my room nice and neat it felt good to have it taken care of. and last but definitely not least the awesome cruise director DR.E you are the reason i am coming back to the carnival glory the entertainment you provided was very good and fun. my bridal party and i have decided to have my bachelorette party aboard the fun ship i just hope you are there for that. i have been on "vacation" before but after cruising carnival i realized that i never really experienced a real vacation until i boarded this ship. special thanks to the DJ for making my husband to be's  last night on the ship a good one with playing the Haitian music he wanted to teach me how to dance  the traditional Haitian dance since he had learned how to dance to all types of latin music for me. over all we had a BLAST  i recommend people to go and experience the fun ship i guarantee you will enjoy your vacation.

Cruise Photos

thank you Antonio peru!!!!! you took really good care of us i kinda of felt sad to say good bye till next time
Service and Staff DR.E you are awesome and i love your "swag" you dress very well ohh and your good morning song i swore i hard you say its on iTunes i can't find it :/
the reason why i will cruise the glory again!!!!! loved it

go see Jay Jordan for shopping tips!!!!