Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

loved the ship

Sail Date: August 16, 2014

We had so much fun. The food was great. The shows were awesome and we would definitely take this cruise again.
Every one was very nice and helpful. The only thing they need is more people in guest service. The line was always long and took forever to talk to them about any problem or questions we had. Other than that our room attendant was super sweet and took great care of us the whole week. I need some of the recipes for the food my daughter is a picky Eater and she loved the food which was a plus. Staff is very nice and works very hard. Make sure you enjoy the spa there fantastic. Thanks
It was very clean. always seen people cleaning which is a plus.
Everything was so good.
It was cozy. we had plenty of room.
Sis was awesome and so nice. He took great care of us.
The shows were great.
We didn't use this but glad to know they have it.
game nights were alot of fun.
Paradise beach was very nice in cozumel . it's a must see to relax on this trip.

I like the serenity outdoor lounge. It was nice an peaceful. There was always something going on the Lido deck. The dive in movies were great for me and my teen daughter we loved watching them in the evenings. We just had so much fun Hopefully we get the chance to cruise on this ship again.