Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Carnival Glory appropriately named

Sail Date: August 05, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I took my daughter and three grandchildren on this wonderful ship and had a "glorious trip" The children loved the activities and the shows and they were so surprised at the ice cream bar that they could serve themselves at anytime! My daughter and I had a great experience at the spa while the children enjoyed camp.
It was smooth sailing and the crew were so helpful and always had a smile on their face. We were in two different cabins one oceanview and the other balcony.
Room service was delightful with hot coffee served each morning! Loved this cruise wish it had been longer!!
Wait staff served us promptly
very clean and roomy
Everyone had a smile and called us by our first name..How did they know..
Not enough time to do everything we wanted to do!

When the children are in camp go to the adult pool and totally relax or the serenity deck!