Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Great Ship Horrible Weather

Sail Date: June 25, 2013

This was my seventh cruise and I have always been to the Caribbean so I guess I was expecting to sit by the pool and relax in some sun but that was not the case. We left Boston on a Tuesday and returned on a Sunday. We did not have good weather during that period. Fogged in two days, chilly and rain!. The ports of call would have been more enjoyable if it wasn't pouring and umbrella blowing around. The ship was spotless, Everyone was friendly and helpful, Shows were good and comedy club was enjoyable. The room was large. We had ocean view and very clean. Food was good but at times lines were long but moved rather quickly. All in all the cruise ship was perfect but the weather really spoiled the vacation. If you want sun and want to relax outside this is not the cruise for you. If you don't mind cool, foggy and cloudy weather then you will enjoy this. We were told this was typical weather for that part of Canada. I guess I will be heading south again on my next cruise.
Food and Dining Excellent
shows were good.
would have been better if it did not rain

Bring warn clothes. Need long pants and jacket. Weather was cool end of June