Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A Memorable Vacation

Sail Date: June 04, 2013

I choose this rating because everything about the cruise was suburb. My husband and I have sailed with Carnival prior to this time and decided to invite our 28 yr old daughter and 21 yr old son since we've enjoyed the previous cruises and thought they might as well. The professionalism of the staff was super (as usual). The Cruise Director, Matt was very energetic and engaged the guest to reach their maximum enjoyment in activities he headed. The food selections were awesome. The activities were all enjoyable, some of which included; line dancing, bingo, comedy shows, kereoke, night clubs, heated pools and hot tubs, and more . The Stewart kept our cabins tidy and the waitress was amazing. After being told our names once, she remembered them throughout the cruise. We thoroughly enjoyed the live entertainment during dinner. My daughter kept asking "where have I been all of my life". I could only laugh. She was having such a great time, she couldn't believe it took her this long to cruise. She now says, she has to do it at least once a year. I would recommend couples as well as families. There were plenty of activities to keep the children occupied when the parents wanted to have adult time. The next cruise will include our grandchildren.
Excellent all of the time.

The Lido Deck was the place to be for eating. Fantastic selections with short lines.