Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Absolutely Amazing

Sail Date: May 26, 2013

There a lot of fun things to do on the ship. I honesty had more fun on the ship than i did in Bahamas. I met lots of great people and the service from the crew members was terrific. I really felt like a celebrity on this cruise. The money spent is well worth the time and experience. Did I leave out the food... Delicious!

Cruise Photos

I was on deck 7 and felt vibration through the night. I slept over one night on deck 2 and dod not feel any vibration. I did not understand that.
A little expensive. Rent a scooter and take your own tour

Try a room in one of the lower decks to avoid shakes and vibrations through the night

1 Comment