Just returned

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 08, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
We just returned from this 7 day cruise 2 days ago. Having been on other Carnival Ships, this one was one of the most beautiful I must say. My sister and I opted for \"cheap\" by getting a first floor inside cabin. We really wanted to spend our money in the ports. Was pleasantly surprised! I thought that being \"in the belly of the whale\" would be uncomfortable or alot of engine noise. NOT at all! The stateroom was roomy and the service staff treated us as if we were in a Suite. Was lovely and I didn't feel cheated at all by going for a lower deck than I have ever had. Do not hesitate, if you want to save a buck to go lower. You will not be disappointed in the least.

Food was excellent and abundent.

We did not opt to attend alot of things as we wanted a restful cruise. So I do not feel qualified to review this area.

Wish I could remember the name of our attendant. Was so exceptional!

Ship is modern and beautifully done but I did find the decor to be dark in most areas. After one week I was still getting lost...which is not my norm on cruising.

Did not feel like I was in an inside room at all! I have always had a wondow and was thinking I would not like this but it was fine!

Pros: The Service.

Cons: Navigating the ship. Kept getting lost the whole week.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!