Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

just okay, not as nice as previous trips

Sail Date: August 16, 2012

Perhaps I expected too much, I have traveled on Carnival before and enjoyed it. It seemed as if something was always being pushed for travelers to buy, photos, 'sales' in the stores, art auctions, enough already!
Every outdoor area was crowded at all times. I do not notice this as much on Celebrity or HAL. Embarkation was not smooth, however, disembarkation went very well.

Pros: convenience of leaving from NYC\, length of trip\, nice for a long weekend

Cons: food was mediocre at best\, my cabin steward was scarce after the 2nd day

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.