A Cruise that was just SO SO

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 Night Canada/New England (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 23, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
My overall impression is that it would be a lovely cruise if carnival could improve upon their level of service in the dining hall and quality of food. I would definitely cruise again because I liked being on the ship but I would not take this ship again.

The buffett food was terrible. The dining room food was better but still not great. The waitstaff was not overly friendly. I was under the expectation that the dining services were suppose to be exemplatory. This was not the case on this trip. We were with others who have cruised before and were shocked at the level of service that the waitstaff delivered. I would not recommend dining at your own time.

I have never been on a ship before so I really have nothing to compare it to but I thought the comedian was excellent but the other entertainers were ok.

Ship staff was not all that friendly. Some staff members we encounted were wonderful but the majority not so helpful.

I thought the ship was very well maintained. The staff was always cleaning.

The Balcony staterooms were very clean and well maintained.

Pros: The Cabins were very clean. They were constantly being cleaned.

Cons: The food and wait service was fair..

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.