Not the best

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

4 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2010
Ship: Carnival Glory
This was my 6th cruise and the second including my son who i s 5. I was disappointed in the Carnival Kids Camp because it was not convenient and closed often. For example, it was opened in the afternoon from 2 to 3:30 only. Then it opens up again at 7:00 p.m. It is also opened it the morning but I don't recall the time since we did not attend in the morning session. Employees were generally very friendly and worked hard to please. Food was fair to good. Nothing exceptional and again....I found the kids selection poor and not convenient. The pool water was cold and we were told it would be heated; however, for whatever reason the cruise line did not start heating until the second day and when you are on a 4 day cruise that is unacceptable especially when considering the 3rd day it was raining and cold. Also, the slide was closed for half of the cruise. Overall I would not recommend this cruise and if your a family with small children looking for activities for them I would probably pick another cruise line that is more family friendly and convenient.

Pros: cabin stewart

Cons: Pool water was not heated for half of the trip/kids camp closed alot

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.