Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The "Out Of Funds ship"

Sail Date: February 01, 2006

The best thing I can say about the Glory is, from what I saw, it is very clean. I would not, however, recommend this ship to anyone unless they like to spend a lot of money in the casino. I wrote a letter to Carnival about my experience and their reply wasn't very satisfactory. All I received from them were excuses and not one note of apology or compensation. I will never cruise with Carnival again.

Pros: Our state room was always clean, an our waiter at dinner was excellent. The midnight comedians were really funny.

Cons: Everything cost so much money, that we couldn't afford to do anything. All there was to do during the days at sea was play bingo,which cost too much to play, and go to the casino. The buffet on the Lido deck was third rate cafeteria food.