Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fun at Sea

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

Carnival is truly the fun ship! It was very family-oriented cruise. I appreciated that my teen daughters were never bored or clinging to me. The food choices were amazing! The crew were super friendly and helpful. The ship was very clean. The cabin was spacious and the Carnival bedding is so comfy! Also you can watch network television (out of Denver, CO) on board so I didn't miss American Idol! All in all, it was wonderful!

Pros: The food, the shows, the Karaoke club (my teen daughters loved it), the ship's crew!

Cons: Cigarette smoke odor at certain times on the ship, how guests save lounge chairs around the pools

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!