Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Review of Carnival Freedom Cruise

Sail Date: November 24, 2016

Reviewed: 8 days ago

There were 16 of us, a Thanksgiving family cruise.  Having cruised on ships run by other companies, I boarded with some expectations on how the days would pass.

My assumptions were all wrong.  I can report that I have never stayed in a hotel room previously where all the plumbing, all the lights, all the curtains worked 100% correctly, but our stateroom on the Freedom was without exception, perfect.  And the room was maintained by a perfect gentleman.

The food was great and the entertainment options were first class.  I can rate this cruise as a "10," with no exceptions!