Awesome Family Vacation

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: July 23, 2016
Ship: Carnival Freedom

My favorite port was Ocho Rios as the Beach Club VIP package was priceless! We ate on the beach in shade and write serviced the entire time we were there by charismatic islanders who made us feel welcome. In Cozimel  there were fish swimming with us which provided a memorable experience for the children. The ship was nice, the service was exceptional and the memories are unforgettable.

Ensure you keep the itinerary on hand as several events occur simultaneously. I LOVED the live band. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed the Dr. Seuss parade and breakfast, it was well worth it. The camp was phenomenal as well and the team there really built a relationship with my daughter.