Not so great!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 19, 2014
Ship: Carnival Freedom

The staff & crew workers were all fine as expected. The problems that I saw is this fun ship wants nothing but your money. Their casino was a joke, I mean a BIGTIME joke. It wasn't fun, it was torture! I actually saw them working on a machine & rigging it so you can't win, they should be ashamed of themselves. The dinner dining was good, & the waiters were great. The food selections could of been better, but not terrible. To top the whole thing off, my wife & her mother both got sick shortly after boarding the ship. I got really sick the 5th day in, & stayed in bed just about all day the last day. As I observed everything throughout the cruise, all I saw is the cruise line luring people to spend for virtually everything. The cruises are so much different these days than before. They price the cruise low, then soak you for as much as they can. This is most likely our last cruise, at least with Carnival.

n/a