Freedom Cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 05, 2014

It has been 10 years since I've been on a cruise. I really enjoyed this one. Never had a cabin/balcony combo before. Always stayed  in an inside cabin. Tremendous difference! I got a good rate thanks to Vicki.

Food was good, weather great, and ports of call interesting. I highly recommend this cruise during January and February.

As for me, I could do it again!

This ship had 3,000 passengers on it. There will be a line most anywhere! But it was fun and I did not wish to get off!