Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Baby Lets Cruise

Sail Date: November 30, 2013

If there were a 6th star, I would go there! This was my wife's 1st cruise and my 3rd. From the time of arrival at the port to rising above the ship on the airplane as we departed, the experience was beyond exceptional. One of the biggest things that stood out for me is the care that is put into the ship. There were 5 ships in the port and by far the appearance of the Freedom outshined the others. "WE'LL BE BACK!"

Cruise Photos

Nevena, the cabin attendant was unbelievable. Girl knows how to treat a customer!!!

1 Comment