Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

My Experience on Carnival Freedom

Sail Date: November 10, 2013

I really enjoyed myself on the cruise, the service was excellent from the maids to the waitress, they were all so friendly, however the thing that stood out to me the most was everywhere I went  on that ship the staff knew my name. I was impress by that. Also how they remembered my birthday, and honored it. There was a gentleman that was responsible for cleaning my room, this gentleman's name is Johnny he gave excellent service and I think he needs to be commended for his wonderful service.

The staff excellent service
Children's Programs Didn't venture in this area

This area was awesome I really enjoyed the many delicacies of food.