needed vacation

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 18, 2013
Ship: Carnival Freedom
My husband and I truly enjoy the cruise, wonderful shows, great itinerary. Overall cant complain.!!!! The only issue really was the trip to Jamaica mostly due to the culture, nevertheless the Dunn's River Falls are a must see.

I loved the food at the main restaurant everyday was a different menu

everyday something new to do

loved the shows

I dont have any children

nice and helpfull

fairly new well maintain

lovely, always clean

is you have to go to the keys have lunch in the ship the food is really good, everyday is a different selection, and have brunch in the main dining restaurant really nice. Bring cash (singles) to Jamaica no more than 20 the people there hussle

I love key west I never get bored going there
beautiful, would go back to stay a week
bring singles with you.