Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

needed vacation

Sail Date: August 18, 2013

My husband and I truly enjoy the cruise, wonderful shows, great itinerary. Overall cant complain.!!!! The only issue really was the trip to Jamaica mostly due to the culture, nevertheless the Dunn's River Falls are a must see.
fairly new well maintain
I loved the food at the main restaurant everyday was a different menu
lovely, always clean
nice and helpfull
loved the shows
I dont have any children
everyday something new to do
loved grand cayman
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
long lines
Key West, Florida
I love key west I never get bored going there
George Town, Grand Cayman
beautiful, would go back to stay a week
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
bring singles with you.

is you have to go to the keys have lunch in the ship the food is really good, everyday is a different selection, and have brunch in the main dining restaurant really nice. Bring cash (singles) to Jamaica no more than 20 the people there hussle