Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

not a good cruise

Sail Date: June 30, 2012

ship shook and rattled, my kids were placed in a handicapped room that had no cabin space, my daughters room vibrated, my room was under the patio, and constantly heard the movement of chairs. The boat rolls with only the slightest of seas. The entertainment is very poor, two of the nights were talent shows.

Pros: ports

Cons: ship vibration, room under the patio--very noisy-my kids room was a hanicap room--no space-attitude of workers

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.