Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not bad for the price...

Sail Date: June 16, 2012

There really is NO SMOKING in the cigar bar (unlike the Valor), silly but true - a BIG minus for me!
The dining and shows were amazing, but there is NOTHING to do after that - book and bed.
NO ICE nor ice bucket in staterooms (but drinks and mixers in the fridge), why no ice available, not even an ice machine in the hall?

Pros: The shows

Cons: No smoking in cigar bar (really!), no ice in rooms, no night life at all.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

No ice nor ice buckets, but drinks and mixers in fridge. Shower backed up for several days before finally getting fixed.
DEAD ship after last show, no night life whatsoever, bring a good book or be bored.
Excellent cabin and dining staff, but wasn't allowed to get a turkey wrap from a to-go station for my lady because I was getting one for myself - she had to come and get it herself (I was trying to be a gentleman)
Gorgeous ship, but again, no smoking in cigar bar. Also, the sushi restaurant was open once for a few hours, I think, they try hard NOT to make it very avaiable, really.
Dinners are top notch, no need to pay $30 for specialty restaurants.