We always look forward to our next trip!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2012
Ship: Carnival Freedom
We loved our cruise! Everything was great. Only a few minor things were left to be desired.

The pizzeria only keeps pepperoni and cheese pizza on hand. I loved the De Chevre pizza on my last cruise, but I had to make a special request and wait 15-20 minutes for one to be made.

When housekeeping cleaned my stateroom, they would take my wet beach towel but not replace it with a clean, dry towel.

The drinks were too expensive! I was happy to pay the 15% gratuity because the service was always amazing and everyone worked so hard. I know that Carnival is able to make each drink quite cheaply because they buy overseas in bulk, but the prices were comparable to any bar or restaurant in the states.

Everyone remembered my name!

The bed left me with sore muscles because I sleep on my side and the bed was too firm. Additionally, the twin mattresses laid side-by-side to make a king bed kept drifting apart.

Pros: Service, value, entertainment, ESCAPE!

Cons: bar drinks are too expensive

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!