OUT OF 5 CRUISES, THIS ONE WAS THE BEST

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 30, 2011
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The ship is only 4 years old and is kept as new. The ship is well managed. Out of five past cruises we have been, this vessel was by far the most impressive of all.

Quality of food was excellent and the food was very tasty. Usually on cruises, the food always had a great presentation but lacks taste. This menu's food presentation matched with the taste. Great job. Henry, Ruiben and Raul became our estended family on the ship. Thanks guys!

They nightly shows are Broadway quality. I am a great afficionado of theater and this group are up there. They commedian Ice breaker, was greater than the commedian themselves. I think his name was Taylor, he is going to make it big one day. The only downside of entertainment was while we waited to get off the ship in fort lauderdale, they were showing CNN international and had very depressing news which left a bad taste. But this should be an easy fix for them.

Henry (Paquiou), Rubein (Justin Timberlake) and Raul (Ricky Martin) are the best. These guys will be the reason we come back. Jogi, the Maitre D can't sing not even to save his life (lol).

they layout has an easy flow. there was never an overcrowd of people.

I didn't realized that I had selected a room that had a twin bed and a bunk bed. Stateroom staff realized that and before we got to the room, they rigged the twin bed with an extension and make a queen bed out of it. That is why we cruise with Carnival, they know how to take care of their customers.
Cayman was impressive that it was very clean. The downside is that they ship has to anchor out at sea and you must catch a small boat to make it to shore. We caught a taxi who took us to see the highlight of the island. I think next time I will just make it a day at the beach.
We pulled into a new peer that did not required to catch a trolly. We rented Jet skies and had a great time.
Ocho rios was a great surprise. on other reviews before I went there, people complaint about the local being pushy. After doing so many other cruises, I found that Jamaican locals were less pushy than people in Bahamas, st thomas or mexico. they were very friendly and were just trying to make a living, just like any other place that the economy depends on tourism.
Don't Miss: Zip lines. It was worth every penny. You get to see and experience the way of Jamaican's living.

Pros: THE LIVE SHOWS, THEY ARE BROADWAY AND VEGAS LEVEL!

Cons: WATCHING CNN DEPRESSING NEWS WHILE WAITING FOR DEBARKATION BACK IN FORT LAUDERDALE AT THE VICTORIANA LOUNGE

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!