Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Freedom Carnival

Sail Date: October 16, 2011

Very clean and friendly staff

Pros: Ship was very clean, staff very friendly.

Cons: Drinks were over priced, no matter what you were drinking, soft drinks, beer, mixed drinks.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

The cabins were adequate, I was not particularly happy with the location of mine which was recommended by an Orbit Rep. I try to request one mid ship but was talked out of it by the Rep. Cabins mid Ship are a little bigger but much easier to access.

staff very friendly
The entertainment on the Carnival Freedom in the Main Showroom was the best I've seen on any Cruise Ship before.
Food any where on the ship was very good. I would recommend trying the Steak House on board, there is an extra charge for this but well worth it.
Key West, Florida
Lots of shopping maybe too much