Freedom Carnival

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 16, 2011
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Very clean and friendly staff

Food any where on the ship was very good. I would recommend trying the Steak House on board, there is an extra charge for this but well worth it.

The entertainment on the Carnival Freedom in the Main Showroom was the best I've seen on any Cruise Ship before.

staff very friendly

The cabins were adequate, I was not particularly happy with the location of mine which was recommended by an Orbit Rep. I try to request one mid ship but was talked out of it by the Rep. Cabins mid Ship are a little bigger but much easier to access.

Lots of shopping maybe too much

Pros: Ship was very clean, staff very friendly.

Cons: Drinks were over priced, no matter what you were drinking, soft drinks, beer, mixed drinks.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!