Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: October 02, 2011

Shows were the best I have seen. I was unhappy that it seemed like there were times when a lot of activities were available and times when nothing was available. For example, the 70's disco seemed to only have dance music two nights out of a 6 day cruise. Why have the place if nothing is ever going on there? Also, we had to leave the lobby area while a picture was being made for a family. Why couldn't this have been done during the day? I paid for the cruise and I have to miss 45 minutes of entertainment because they were trying to round up 150 people from around the ship.

Pros: Good shows.

Cons: Needed to better coordinate things.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

As always
Good room.
Liked the serenity area for adults.
Looks like Carnival is dropping back on the quality of food available.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Catamaran (SP?) and Dunn's Falls.
George Town, Grand Cayman