Great Cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2011
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Shows were the best I have seen. I was unhappy that it seemed like there were times when a lot of activities were available and times when nothing was available. For example, the 70's disco seemed to only have dance music two nights out of a 6 day cruise. Why have the place if nothing is ever going on there? Also, we had to leave the lobby area while a picture was being made for a family. Why couldn't this have been done during the day? I paid for the cruise and I have to miss 45 minutes of entertainment because they were trying to round up 150 people from around the ship.

Looks like Carnival is dropping back on the quality of food available.

As always

Liked the serenity area for adults.

Good room.
Been there done that.
Been there done that.
Catamaran (SP?) and Dunn's Falls.

Pros: Good shows.

Cons: Needed to better coordinate things.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!