Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A serious amount of fun

Sail Date: August 27, 2011

The ship was clean. We had an inside cabin which had plenty of room. The window was a great place for the kids to look out and made for great pictures. I always get lost on these ships, but the maps were a great guide. The pools were wonderful, a place for children, a place for adults, and plenty of whirlpools. I LOVED THE SPA AND MASSAGES.

Pros: Everything. Staff, food, shows, excursions

Cons: disembarkation

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

The best food is in the pay restaurant.
My daughter-in-law took ill one night and they brought her dinner to her room from the dining room, just in case. All the staff made sure every need was met.
I traveled with my three grandchildren and they couldn't wait to go to Camp Carnival. Plenty of activities to keep them happy. They all came home with a build a bear buddy they made.
We did the beach day. The staff waited on us hand and foot. My only complaint is the walk from the dock to the beach area, and the bees all over the place. Never got stung..but worrisome
Colon, Panama
visited the gatun locks. wonderful to see the ships, and how it works. saw beautiful foliage and sloths hanging from trees.
Don't Miss: gatun lockes