Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A smokey experience

Sail Date: January 23, 2011

The ship has a unique somewhat psychedelic decor. But all the browns and oranges go with the smokiness of the overall cruise. My friend has asthma and there were only three public places she could be that were not attack inducing. Even to go from dinner to the main show you had to parade through the cigar bar and all the smoke filled areas. The evening snacks were even in a smoking lounge. I don't enjoy that either but at least I could participate if I wanted to.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

Best Beatles tribute I have seen in several cruises.
Freaky. But very very clean.
Terrible service in POSH but when we changed to Chic the service was good.
Inside cabin comfortable for three as long as one of them can manipulate the bunk. No fold out sofa.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Third visit so repeated Stingrays but added in Dophins.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Would not venture ashore without a ship provided excursion.
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls
Key West, Florida
One of my favorites but of course you can get there without a cruise. Nice to give my money to an American city.