sorry! sorry! trip

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 15, 2011
Ship: Carnival Freedom
could not get our room stuart to leave us any personal items I finally got a razor from my friends room only on the last day of our trip did he leave us any of the personal items for the bathroom. After numerious times asking. The food was ok felt sick after eating the lobster. Getting off the ship was a total nightmare I use an electric scooter and I still had to wait with everyone else to get off the ship I was not allowed to exit before anyone else most of my other cruises take those with canes, walkers, wheelchairs and scooters off first.

food was ok, nothing to brag about, the waiter and his associate was very friendly and helpful.

couldnt go anywhere because of scooter
to expensive

Pros: some of the entertainment was ok

Cons: room stuart

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.