Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

sorry! sorry! trip

Sail Date: January 15, 2011

could not get our room stuart to leave us any personal items I finally got a razor from my friends room only on the last day of our trip did he leave us any of the personal items for the bathroom. After numerious times asking. The food was ok felt sick after eating the lobster. Getting off the ship was a total nightmare I use an electric scooter and I still had to wait with everyone else to get off the ship I was not allowed to exit before anyone else most of my other cruises take those with canes, walkers, wheelchairs and scooters off first.

Pros: some of the entertainment was ok

Cons: room stuart

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

food was ok, nothing to brag about, the waiter and his associate was very friendly and helpful.
Colon, Panama
to expensive
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
couldnt go anywhere because of scooter