Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fantastic crusie!

Sail Date: May 30, 2010

I was very impressed with the ship. It was a perfect size and my stateroom was beautiful. It was my second cruise with Carnival and I would recommend this cruise to anybody. The only regret we have is that the cruise is over and we are not still onboard. We could use another week on this cruise.

Pros: The entertainment

Cons: Crowded adult pool

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

The ships size is perfect. Not too big and not too small. The public areas are very clean and accessible.
The size of the stateroom was like a hotel room. Very big and comfortable. The condition of the stateroom was very clean.
The variety was very good for entertainment. I really liked the variety shows the best.
The ships staff are always willing to help you with any problem you have.
The overall quality of the food was fantastic! The ambiance of each part of the ship is impressive.
Key West, Florida
The museum of Key West is a must see! You get the history of Key West in pictures and sculptures.
Don't Miss: Hemingways house is a don't miss.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The beaches are beautiful in Grand Caymen. The sand is powdery and soft and the ocean is clear and blue.
Don't Miss: Turtle Breeding farm
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios has Dunn's falls which is an experience in itself. You get breath taking sites as you climb down the falls.
Don't Miss: The rain forest is a don't miss activity at this port.