Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our first cruise was a fabulous cruise!

Sail Date: May 02, 2010

This was our first cruise and we had a wonderful time. We absolutely loved our waiters at dinner every night - we looked forward to dinner because they made it so special. The variety of food throughout the entire day and night kept everyone happy!! There was so much to do every day, we enjoyed so many of the scheduled activities as much as relaxing on the deck. Everything was very organized and helpful to "newby" cruisers. Our kids would want different pools the next time we cruise, as they didn't care for the salt water pools. Other than that we can not think of one thing we would change!!

Pros: We loved the staff and the food - especially the ice cream!

Cons: the kids didn't like the saltwater pool, and the parents didn't like how loud it was there!

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.

The ship was beautiful and very clean - extremely enjoyable!!
Our waiters were so great, my son wants to mail them pictures we have of them!!
we had adjoining rooms which we loved, the rooms were even bigger than expected because everyone had said they were going to be "tiny" - exceeded our expectations.
when you had that "I'm not sure where I am or where I'm going" look on your face, so many people offered to help it was amazing.
My 12 year old won her "ship on a stick" with a who wants to be a millionaire game - a great memory for all of us!!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We booked this excursion on the ship, Dunn's River Falls, Bobsledding and swimming - another fabulous day
Don't Miss: Dunn's river falls and bobsledding
Key West, Florida
I enjoyed the walking and sites, but my kids didn't really enjoy this port very much
Don't Miss: Hemingway house
George Town, Grand Cayman
Capt. Marvin's stingray city excursion was even better than expected, loved the stingrays and the snorkeling. We will definitely be back there someday!
Don't Miss: Stingray City