Mainly good, some improvements needed

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2009
Ship: Carnival Freedom
As a divorced mother, travelling with my two sons, aged 4 and 9, overall I enjoyed my trip as the food was good and the housekeeping service was excellent-- our room was cleaned a straightened a few times a day. My complaints are around the issue of childcare (see below). Also, on days at sea, there was a serious lack of pool chairs. At 6:45 a.m., we got the last chairs available on our second day at sea. ON the first day at sea, we were unable to get chairs until 3:30 p.m. There was space for more chairs, so why weren't they available. I was really disappointed about that.
We walked through the town and went to the State Park public beach. It was beautiful and you could rent beach chairs, but it was pretty rocky. We didn't eat there.
We went out on our own and took a taxi to Seven Mile Beach which was beautiful.
Don't Miss: Seven Mile Beach
Beautiful mountains, but unfortunately, the day we were there, it was overcast and drizzly, so we didn't go to the beach. Friendly people.

Pros: itinerary

Cons: large breaks in childcare hours

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!