Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I was a fabulous cruise ever!!!

Sail Date: March 22, 2009

food was terrific. the lido deck food was the best in the afternoon. I loved the Mongolian cooks, omlette chefs, and pizza and hamburg/hotdog offerings.

I am impressed that Marija knew our names when we bumped into her on the lido deck. She is very smart and beautiful.

Pros: That the waitress Marija at the Chic Dining table 224 knew each of our names.

Cons: That my luggage got left behind.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Didn't care for the vendors jumping all over us.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Senior Frog! Yeah! Loved their Nachos.
Key West, Florida
always love it here! It was the best place to eat and using the electric cars was the thing to do.