I was a fabulous cruise ever!!!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2009
Ship: Carnival Freedom
food was terrific. the lido deck food was the best in the afternoon. I loved the Mongolian cooks, omlette chefs, and pizza and hamburg/hotdog offerings.

I am impressed that Marija knew our names when we bumped into her on the lido deck. She is very smart and beautiful.
Didn't care for the vendors jumping all over us.
always love it here! It was the best place to eat and using the electric cars was the thing to do.
Senior Frog! Yeah! Loved their Nachos.

Pros: That the waitress Marija at the Chic Dining table 224 knew each of our names.

Cons: That my luggage got left behind.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!