Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great time was had by all!

Sail Date: January 05, 2008

I really liked all aspects of the ship. The lay out can handle all 3500 passengers and quiet places can be found as well as the party places. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

Pros: Never a dull moment. If you are the type that can't sit still, you can always find something to do. But if you needed to take a break, there are some quiet places to be found as well. What I liked the most was the service. If I needed or wanted something, I could always find a helpful staff member.

Cons: I would have liked more people working the pursers counter. Too often I would have a quick question and take 10 minutes just to get to the counter. Especially during the busy times.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

We did the Playa Mia resort with the all day open bar and beach amenities. What a great kick off to the weeks cruise.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We spent the day at the public beach to swim and that was nice. But the locals are still a little bit of a bother. That's to be expected I guess. But the other stops were no where near as bad.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Wife and I just did the shopping. But my kids went to sting ray bay. They are still talking about it.
Don't Miss: Sounds like Sting Ray bay is the place to go.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Sounds like Sting Ray bay is the place to go.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica