Wonderful cruise?

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2008
Carnival Freedom had plenty of room for the more than 3000 passengers on our cruise. It is a fairly new ship and looked it. Our state room was small but not cramped like some of the other ships I have sailed on previously.

Dinner in the dining room was fantastic. The buffet was not as good as the buffets on other ships.

Half of the shows were just all right. The other half were great.

The ship had fantastic staff. Everyone seemed happy and worked very hard to make sure the ship was spotless.

It rained the day we got to Ocho Rios, so it was like a waste of time.
I stopped at a restaurant and bar for some drinks, but don't remember the name of it. They were serving nachos, hamburgers, chicken strips, fries, etc., which did not interest me at all. I would have liked to try local cuisine.
I found it too touristy.

Pros: The cabin appeared to be well thought out to provide the most space available.

Cons: The food was just o.k., with the exception of dinner in the dining room. More charges were added to my credit card 2 days later.

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!