Cruising with a toddler

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fascination

I was told I could not bring any type of milk for my baby, even though adults were allowed to bring wine. I was told the milk my baby needed was on board, so there was no need to bring it. While we were on board, they did NOT have the milk she needed. They didn't have anything she could drink besides water. I asked everyone on board if they had the milk.. no one did. I do not understand why Carnival will not allow someone to bring milk, yet allow wine. My poor baby was so miserable the entire week.