Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise

Sail Date: March 28, 2015

This was my first cruise so I really didn't know what to expect.  The only real complaint that I have was the days that we were at sea, if you didn't get a seat outside early in the morning, you didn't have a place to sit all day.  Need to figure out how to get more seating or stop people from camping out in chairs when they are not using them.  By far the best part of the cruise was the concert with Little Big Town and the day and the private island.  If I ever do a cruise again, I will find one with more stops and less time at sea.

The ship was just ok. I could tell it was one of their older ships.
Not exceptional food. But when you are trying to feed that many people I am sure its hard.
All of the staff and crew members where great. Anything we needed they were right there.
My girls did get bored a little. The best nightly entertainment was Roger at the Piano Bar. He was great and we had a great time in there every night.
My oldest daughter was almost 18 so she was really too old for the under 18 crowed but not old enough of the 18 and above.
A lot of karaoke. So if you don't like to sing. Its tough to find something.
The private island was great. Could have spent a few days there. I was a little cold when we went snorkling but that is not Carnivals fault
If you have more that 2 people, get the larger room.
Jacksonville, Florida
Carnival Live Concert
It was outstanding. Little Big Town put on a great concert. We did get there about an hour before the doors opened to get good seats. Well worth it.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Also one of the best parts of the trip. The beach and water was like a postcard.