my opinion of the cruise?

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: M12

Very nice crew;  clean orderly stateroom; waiters were superb.   Likec the piano club very much.

I would like to have had more mexican food (tacos, etc)   I did not consider the food so great.  It was fine and nourishing...but nothing fancy.   Of course I considered this an "economy cruise" and accepted it as that.  We enjoyjed a brief visit to Nassau...taking no off ship trips.   We walked and entertained ourselves;   Half moon cay was a highlight of the trip.  The beach was pristine and the water a clear blue.  The beach was safe as was the entire trip.  Lifeguards were alert and doing the job.

There was no sickness that I noticed I(no norovirus)...we washed hands often and the Carnival  did   a good job of keeping us alert.

Overall a nice , winter   vacation trip for us.    RBA

Unfortunately it is very close to the anchor locker; also the bow thrusters were our alarm clock.

We get what we pay for. the morning docking and anchoring noise was not REALLY any problem.
we stayed in private home with long-time friends
it was like all cruise ports....jewelry, straw hats, "hawkers" all around.....
we wpent the entire time in the waster ....we did not swim on the ship pool ...it was noisy on the ship pool an d many children were in pool.