Relaxing Cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 03, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fascination

My friend had a UTI and had to see the doctor which was a surprise expense but our cabin attendant was outstanding.   He knew us by name the first day, brought us extra blankets for the chill in the room, and always asked about my friend in a concerned manner.

The food was delicious but the Lido (?) dining room seemed understaffed.  I didn't need their half-time show, I needed my dinner.  Table settings (Perfect each time) seemed to take away from the wait staff.

Very attentive, knew our names before leaving port, concerned about my roommate's illness and always asked if there was anything he could do to help, day or night.
Smaller ship (2,000 people) so easy to get through lines.
Did a little shopping and found a few things I liked.
sick. Didn't go. Was told the water was too cold to swim.