Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A trip to never be forgotten...

Sail Date: September 08, 2014

This was my first cruise and I had a really great time! From the moment we got on the ship the Carnival staff was so nice and helpful and it remained that way throughout the entire cruise. I got engaged at the formal dinner on Tuesday night and the staff helped my now fiance plan everything and it helped make our moment very special...something I will never forget! We went to the comedy shows almost every night...these are a must see! There was always something to do, so there was never a dull moment. I do recommend purchasing the Cheers package for your alcoholic beverages, otherwise you may be pretty shocked at your final bill at the end; it's definitely well worth the money.  The only downside I would say is that the pool was pretty crowded, so it would have been nice to have a second pool on the ship. All in all it was a fantastic trip and I would definitely do it again!