Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

First Cruise - Definitely will be doing this again!

Sail Date: July 19, 2014

We had an amazing time!  This was a graduation present for my daughter.  There was plenty to do and we stayed very busy.  The food is a whole other story - the food was AMAZING!  I am pretty sure we ate our cruise fair in just the food!  Definitely worth it for the food alone.  The staff were the nicest people I have ever come in contact with and they definitely make a huge difference in the experience.  We are already discussing taking another cruise next summer but adding a lot more people to it!

Everything seemed great!
Food was AMAZING!!!
Christopher was our room steward and I just love him! He is so sweet and very good at what he does. Our restaurant staff were on the ball and awesome! The entertainment crew - Jase and Katie were hilarious and seem very good at what they do!
There was something for everyone!
Children's Programs daughter was old enough to do everything I did so we did not participate in the children's programs.
We saw several comedy shows, theater-song/dance shows, and even did Karaoke!
The islands were amazing and we stayed very busy!
Christopher, our steward, was on point with everything!
Jacksonville, Florida
Security through the terminal was a nightmare - the people were very rude at times but I am not sure if they were actually part of Carnival or if they were government/security/customs employees.
The shopping and beach was amazing! Definitely will be returning to visit the straw market again but beware as the locals are extremely PUSHY!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
I could have lived here! It was absolutely breathtaking!

Every chance you have to eat in the Sensation Dining Room - DO IT! You will not be disappointed by the staff or the selection!

1 Comment