Home away from home

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 10, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: U247

We've been on this cruise so many times that we know the ship by heart! The staff is friendly. The ship is clean snd the food is good. The size of this ship is perfect, for me the larger ships cause too much chaos and the Fascination is calm and composed! This cruise was my 12th o. This ship and I have others scheduled in August and November. I would recommend this ship to everyone! I am disappointed that they are eliminating smoking on balconies and think this will really cause a lot of people to stop cruising on Carnival. It doesn't matter to me I always get an I inside cabin but friends I cruise with will no longer go on cruises with us! I suggest Carnival make specific cabins available for smokers and eliminate this drama !

Really enjoy the Dining Room meals, the Cocanut Grove is tasteless and the desserts all taste the same

There's not that much to do on board which is fine with me. The art auctions are too long and way too expensive

Shows never change, best one is the Guest talent show , the Hasbro game show is the worst

We don't take kids normally but have in the past

The staff, room stewards and wait staff are all extraordinary

Clean, best right size vessel

I honestly think I could live in one of these cabins

Don't miss the new Brunch on sailing days it is great! Don't miss the talent show!

Our favorite port, embarkation is easy and quick and the peoe are very friendly, way better that Charleston or Port C

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

I've been to Nassau so many times, but this last time I had to go in a wheel chair andwe found a hair braider named Love to help us by pushing the chair and she was great, We were happy to make her day with a nice tip because she made our day . We will look for Love in August!!
My travel pal loved the private island I stay on the ship and enjoy peace and quiet!