Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Home away from home

Sail Date: May 10, 2014

Cabin: U247

We've been on this cruise so many times that we know the ship by heart! The staff is friendly. The ship is clean snd the food is good. The size of this ship is perfect, for me the larger ships cause too much chaos and the Fascination is calm and composed! This cruise was my 12th o. This ship and I have others scheduled in August and November. I would recommend this ship to everyone! I am disappointed that they are eliminating smoking on balconies and think this will really cause a lot of people to stop cruising on Carnival. It doesn't matter to me I always get an I inside cabin but friends I cruise with will no longer go on cruises with us! I suggest Carnival make specific cabins available for smokers and eliminate this drama !

Clean, best right size vessel
Really enjoy the Dining Room meals, the Cocanut Grove is tasteless and the desserts all taste the same
I honestly think I could live in one of these cabins
The staff, room stewards and wait staff are all extraordinary
Shows never change, best one is the Guest talent show , the Hasbro game show is the worst
We don't take kids normally but have in the past
There's not that much to do on board which is fine with me. The art auctions are too long and way too expensive
Why must all cruises go to Nassau???
Jacksonville, Florida
Our favorite port, embarkation is easy and quick and the peoe are very friendly, way better that Charleston or Port C
Nassau, Bahamas I've been to Nassau so many times, but this last time I had to go in a wheel chair andwe found a hair braider named Love to help us by pushing the chair and she was great, We were happy to make her day with a nice tip because she made our day . We will look for Love in August!!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
My travel pal loved the private island I stay on the ship and enjoy peace and quiet!

Don't miss the new Brunch on sailing days it is great! Don't miss the talent show!