awesome cruise experience and ship

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 14, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: GUAR
My husband and I went on a cruise with carnival and the experience was real. People said use motion sickness pills or patch of some sort so we won't be ill. The whole cruise we didn't use anything it was awesome. I've told so many of my family members about the cruise and encouraged them to book a cruise. We had a lovely time on and off the ship. The crew members were very helpful with everything. We are looking to sail again a little later this year.

food food food wherever we went loved it.

had something to keep you company

we enjoyed the entertainment every night they had one

:-)

staff was an A plus

quality on point

Loved our view because we could see the water at all times from our cabin

Very clean and up to date. 500 stars if I had too.

Jacksonville, Florida Did not visit port