Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

awesome cruise experience and ship

Sail Date: July 14, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

My husband and I went on a cruise with carnival and the experience was real. People said use motion sickness pills or patch of some sort so we won't be ill. The whole cruise we didn't use anything it was awesome. I've told so many of my family members about the cruise and encouraged them to book a cruise. We had a lovely time on and off the ship. The crew members were very helpful with everything. We are looking to sail again a little later this year.

Cruise Photos

quality on point
food food food wherever we went loved it.
staff was an A plus
we enjoyed the entertainment every night they had one
:-)
had something to keep you company
great adventures
Loved our view because we could see the water at all times from our cabin

Very clean and up to date. 500 stars if I had too.