Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Grand Experience

Sail Date: June 12, 2014

I took my son on this cruise for his highschool graduation gift. It was his first. I've been on one before; but it was over 20 yrs ago. We both loved it. The ship was well cared for and our cabin stayed spotless. Everyone was so polite. The dining experience... Excellent. We had the "Your Time Dining" ;because it gave us flexibility. Food and service everywhere on ship was just excellent. It was fun trying things we've never had before. When we hot to Freeport, I didn't book an excursion at this port. We hot off ship and took taxi Tiano Beach. It's also known as Junkaroo Beach I believe. Taxi was just 14.00/ person ROUNDTRIP. He took a lot of us to the beach and another driver brought us right back to the ship. Beach was beautiful. We rented lounge chairs for just 5.00 ea. There is a place where you can buy food( we didn't cause had a big lunch before leaving ship); but beer,drinks food available if you want. Got to Nassau the next day did excursion to "BLUE LAGOON ISLAND. Very nice as well. Water just beautiful. My son learned very quickly, you don't see water like this back in the States! On the ship ,many activities, shows galore. We loved it and I have mouthing negative to say about our experience.

Kept up well,clean
Children's Programs Maybe there should be age for 18-22 cause my son was closer to the 17 group but couldn't get in as he's 18
Just pricey

Lido deck food was great! Went there for breakfast/ lunch